20. Re: USEast/Azeroth 24hr Maintenance 6/21 06/25/2012 09:27:51 AM PDT
Bashiok, could we get an update at some point? Not sure why a Blizzard employee would respond to a tweet several days ago saying he is aware of the problem and was about to post information on the legacy forums...and then not do so.
21. Re: USEast/Azeroth 24hr Maintenance 6/21 06/25/2012 09:37:49 AM PDT
i did a boat load of testing and i found out that there are major server loads going on to fix this blizzard needs to do the following
1) more frequent updates like that of patches to keep bots in check
2) a captcha to keep spam bots at bay
3) the removal of the fail to join game and connection interuption screens and replace them with take a break
4) need more new runewords, sets and unique's along with more world events for the game
mostly the games are crashing due to the fact that there are more then 1 games on the same server IP causing many players to keep from entering in a new game or create a game with the same character that there currently on and forcing them to change characters
It's pretty sad that news from a Professional game making company has to come from twitter these days. Why do you guys even bother to keep these forums around, if you're not going to use them? I see one official posting here. And according to him, he was locked out of these forums due to a power outage at a Blizz HQ. Are you trying to tell us that there is no free WiFi lounges near you?
Or, WiFi at home? Or are you being rid by your boss and having him put words into your mouth?
Pretty simple, don't fix.. what isn't broken. Should have left things the way they were. Heinsight 20/20 though right blizz? Something else fills this statement pretty well. D3.
Either way, very very unsatisfied here. And a lot of others are too.
24. Re: USEast/Azeroth 24hr Maintenance 6/21 06/26/2012 09:09:12 AM PDT
starting at about 3:30 am (eastern time USA) the problem seems much much better
i haven't received a single CI. ive been in at least 15 different games, and ive been on this whole time (8 hours)