- We suggest you use some form of tracking to make sure your mail gets to Blizzard Entertainment. If we do not receive your package we can not send the replacement.
- Please fill out our Packing Form. (http://us.blizzard..com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=24683)
- Note: There will be no charge to replace your CD-Key as long as you send in the original CD-Case with the original CD-Key sticker attached to it. Once we receive your package, we will disable the existing CD-Key and assign you a new one and return it to you by mail. You will need to mail in the CD case for the replacement CD-Key to the P.O. box listed below.
- If the CD case is missing then there will be a fee of $10 for your key replacement. In this instance, the existing key will not be disabled. You can send the manual or game CD with a $10 US dollar money order for each CD-Key replacement, no personal check or cash will be accepted. If it has been less than 90 days since you have purchased the game and you include a copy of the sales receipt showing the purchase date within 90 days, the $10 fee will be waived.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing and return shipping.
Please send all necessary materials to the following address:
P.O. Box 18979
Irvine, CA 92623
[ Post edited by Open_tech_help ]
Contact me if you need tech support: email@example.com
The Diablo II Classic key you're account last used on Battle.net has been disabled from playing realm games as far back as 2005-05-24. It's not going to work again on Battle.net for realm games. Records show it had been used by several accounts back in 2003 using hack programs.
Technical Support is available
7 days a week, 8am-8pm Pacific Time
I'm not available Saturday/Sunday