I created my own map, but when I play it ingame, the AI is just standing by. What do I need to do to make the AI gather resources and attack me? Also, I have two additional questions:
1. How do I make the map title coloured with map preview included?
2. How can I show a planet before playing a custom map, like in the campaign? (Example: High orbit over Char etc.)
1. Re: AI not working ?! 06/20/2010 07:24:47 AM PDT
note: I haven't edited starcraft maps in over 5~ years, so this is all coming from very faint memory. So, I might not remember the names of the variables and scripts correctly, but you should be able to figure them out.
- draw a location box over the AI's starting command center/nexus/hatchery including the peons.
Let's say the AI is terran.
For the starting command center and scvs, Add a new trigger.
->player 3 (the terran AI)
-> run AI script at "location", Terran expansion campaign insane
and for AI's expansions, do
-> run AI script at "location", area town
do that for all the other AI command centers/nexuses/hatcheries
I don't know how to do #2.
[ Post edited by Burninglegionx ]
On your PC, the units seem to perform quite poorly. I think there may be something nearby the PC that is causing this problem for you. You may need a mirror to find out what it is. :D
2. Re: AI not working ?! 07/05/2010 10:56:45 PM PDT