I'm gonna organise my ideas in these batches from now on. I'm also gonna think things a bit through and "playtest" in my mind, just so I don't waste your time too much. But you know me, I'd rather give one suggestion too many than too few, hehe. Anyways, here's my first batch of suggestions:
- Alt. Archaeclasm, Archoclasm, Archon Blast, etc.
- New ability of the Archon, allows him to fire an overcharged energy blast at the enemy, killing himself in the process.
- Range: full view-radius range
- Damage: 100% to self + massive splash dmg on target (e.g. 200-300 range).
- Usage: Best used when at low health, for interesting micro/macro "last ditch" outcomes.
- Cost: 150 energy (or similar costly mechanic)
Screen Shake support
This may already be in and I just need to learn the code. But here you have it. Screen shaking is a great way to simulate earthquake scenarios and similar, just to give one example of a usage. Another usage could be implementation of critical effects like the ones found in Planescape: Torment, Baldur's Gate and so on.
Other minor stuff (and other threads):
- at least 1-2 new tilesets per expansion (they really help give the editor new life).
- Protoss Bomber Carrier, Zerg Leaplings, and more. I've written a list so that I don't post suggestions multiple times.