Hi! Today i try connect to Northrend server and here is message: Unable to connect to Battle.net. Later i use BnetDiagTool and what i see? You appear to be IP banned. Error! 10054. What a reason to my ip banned? Damn, i alway play fair and now what i see? Blizzard dont punish real hackers. Blizzard punish fair players for NOTHING. Can y explain me, what a reason to be banned??? i think only 1 reason can be - its NAT.
Q u o t e: Your connection has been temporarily restricted from Battle.net. This restriction is realm-specific and can last up to 2 weeks.
It can happen for any of the following reasons:
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period such as "Magic finding" or "Baal runs"
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
We are unable to lift these restrictions early or tell exactly why the restriction was placed on your connection.
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) � these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs
Restrictions of this nature can last form several days up to two weeks. It looks like this one is a 14 day restriction.