hello i was on useast.battle.net server and join a channel, they;re talking about free cd-keys so i join that channel in 5 sec later after i join i got disconnected from useast.battle/net then i try to log back in and kept on kicking me out . later on i went on the battle.net site to find out my problem and got a BnetDiagTool.zip and scan all server and east said 10054 mean ip banned WEST,ASIA,EUR, works fine,i just want to get back on east server please i Don;t hack you can scan my key ,probably just the wrong place at the wrong time thank you TECH'S.. and wondering how long is ip ban?
1. Re: hello error message 10054 ip ban on useas 01/17/2010 10:21:00 AM PST
Your connection has been temporarily restricted from Battle.net. This restriction is realm-specific and can last up to 2 weeks.
It can happen for any of the following reasons:
- Using an invalid CD key
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period such as "Magic finding" or "Baal runs"
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
We are unable to lift these restrictions early or tell exactly why the restriction was placed on your connection.