I recently started playing ol' D2 and got the expansion but I can't install it!
I insert the exp CD.
Click install when the autorun window pops up.
Enter my name and CD-key.
Inserts the original play disk as asked for and the installation begins, but at 52% done (I think) it asks for the exp CD wish I insert and click "ok" but nothing happens!
I can click "ok" a hundred times but it's as if I have the wrong CD inserted.
Try just using the Digital Downloads, it's much easier. Here's how to do it:
1) Create and verify a new Blizzard Account, if you don't have one already:
2) After logging in, click on "Games" under My Account Controls. Or, click here:
3) Click the Add a New Game button. Or click this:
4) Enter your CD-Key and select your language, when prompted.
5) You can now download the game by clicking the Windows or Apple logos, depending on your OS.
6) Install using the Game Key shown by clicking "[View Game Key]".
The Chat Gem Lives!
3. Re: Installing Diablo2 expansion 11/29/2009 04:52:20 AM PST