I have had some issues with Warcraft 3. I can log in and even join Dota games but once I join and try to spoofcheck I get dropped back to my channel screen. People have told me to check my ping but wont tell me how. If someone could offer some help it would be great.
1. Re: How to Check you Ping in Warcraft 3 07/21/2009 01:46:56 AM PDT
What you'll want to do is run a tracert. To run a tracert, follow the steps below:
1) Go to Start > Run
2) Type in "command" or "cmd" depending on your OS.
3) Make sure the directory you are in is your desktop. You can change directories using the "cd" command.
4) Type in "tracert *realm.battle.net > hi.txt".
5) You let the tracert run, and there should be a new .txt file on your desktop. (30 is the last run)
6) Post the contents of "hi.txt" in a reply.
*: Change this with your realm. For example, useast.battle.net.