When I was bored, I decided to play Wc3 again but something went wrong.
I've got this message :
"Unable to connect to Battle.net.
You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server.
If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to Battle.net"
That's odd. I was checking my connection, it worked fine.
So, does it mean that Blizzard's service having problems or something?
It might be a firewall/router issue, or you may be restricted. There's nothing wrong with the servers, so let's check what's wrong for you. Download the Diagnostic Tool created by Win32, below:
Extract the files and then execute the program inside.
First, type in "resolve *realm.battle.net" without the quotation marks. If you get many ip's, then that works.
The second test is to type this:
"connect *realm.battle.net" without the quotation marks.
Now, post the contents of Log.txt in a reply to this thread so it can be reviewed.
*: Change this with your realm. For example, useast.battle.net.
The Chat Gem Lives!
3. Re: Help Me!!! Frozen Throne not Working! 06/08/2009 01:51:54 PM PDT
Unfortunately it seems that you have an extended temporary restriction on your connection.
This issue will happen as a result of (but not limited to) the following:
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) – these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), using CD-Key changers, and the use of hack programs
- Joining Battle.net with modified or unidentified game clients.
Restrictions of this nature can last from several days up to two weeks. Technical Support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.
...when I said, "sitting around" that was in reference to idling, hanging out and being bearlike - Neth