Hello and Salutations.
I'm trying to connect to Battle.net inside of Diablo 2 so a few friends and I can play together again. Unfortunately, It seems I am unable to do so. Connecting to USEast or any of the other Battle.net locations seems to lock me out after Verifying my Account.
I downloaded D2 plus LoD straight from Battle.net itself, So I don't see why there's a problem. I opened the ports on my Linksys, following a guide in the Tech Support FAQ section. To no avail, I turn to you; Tech Support forums. Is there any way to resolve this? Or is there anything additional I'm suppose to do with my Router?
Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope we can fix this =)
1. Re: "Unable to Connect to Battle.net" D2 04/13/2009 12:50:32 PM PDT
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs
Restrictions of this nature can last form several days up to two weeks. Technical support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.
Hmm.. Odd. I downloaded the Client from Battle.net so I'm not sure how I'm banned on first Entry. Haven't done anything but try to log on. But nevertheless, thanks for the quick Reply; I appreciate it wholly . I'll make sure to keep checking back.
4. Re: "Unable to Connect to Battle.net" D2 11/23/2011 02:34:36 AM PST