About a month ago i tried to log into battle.net but it wouldnt let me so i thought my computer was just haveing issues. Now I reinstalled it and it let me log into battle.net west but not east. Then just about a couple hours later i tried again and it wont let me log into any server. I think my account has been banned. Is there any way i can know? I keep getting a message saying something about my modem but it cant be my modem since it let me log in just a couple hours ago. Please help!
Thanks to all
1. Re: I cant log into battle net. Why? 03/24/2009 01:34:13 PM PDT
Unfortunately it seems that you have an extended temporary restriction on your connection. This issue will happen as a result of (but not limited to) the following:
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) – these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs
Restrictions of this nature can last from several days up to two weeks. Technical Support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.