My Battle.net account is still there and Blizzard sends me a link to a customer satisfaction survey.
I guess i put that on hold for now ...
I finally got the reply what i have to do to get my Battle.net/Blizzard Shop account deleted.
I have to write a snail mail letter containing
- the name of my Battle.net account
- full registered name in that account
- full registered adress in that account
- secret question and answer
- photo or scan of a legal license document containing your full name, i.e. driver license, passport and so on
After deleting the Battle.net account
- the account won't be recoverable by any means possible
- the newletter will be canceled
- any access to account content including downloads of digital products will be canceled
til here i'm fine but now i receive my knuckle sandwich
- there will be no refond for any purchased or registered digital products - any CD-key registered to the account will be disabled
.. and i thought i feared the worst ..
[ Post edited by Dr.`disaster ]
Venture to the Realms Beyond to get off the beaten path.