Unfortunately it seems that you have an extended temporary restriction on your connection.
This issue will happen as a result of (but not limited to) the following:
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks). These include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), using CD-Key changers, and the use of hack programs
- Joining Battle.net with modified or unidentified game clients.
Restrictions of this nature can last from several days up to two weeks. Technical Support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.