I have confirmed you have an extended temporary restriction on your connection. This issue will happen as a result of (but not limited to) the following:
- Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period
- By the use of "add-on programs"
- Chat channel abuse
- Failed login attempts
- In game latency caused by excessive spell effects
- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) – these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs
Restrictions of this nature can last from several days up to two weeks. Technical Support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted (this will not extend your restriction).
It seems you are only restricted from Lordaeron/US West, which means you can use the other servers in the meantime until your restriction ends.