1. bug - kicked out of channel / game that you are sitting in.
as you said. sitting in a chat or channel is good for trading. sitting in a game is good for anni hunting.
- so why blizz dont remove those idlekicks? i am gonna anwer this later.
2. bug - switching chars too fast result in rd (realm down error).
muling is something blizzard really dont want.
- why blizz dont want us to mule?i am gonna answer this soon.
3. bug - maximum gamecount 20 per hour.
its necessary for quick mf @ pindle/countess or any specifc boss with special drop.
- why blizzard hav this limit? since pindle drops nice but every 50. game only. i am gonna answer this now:
do you realy thought about spambots yet?
diablo = old
old = you cant earn much money with it
you cant earn much money with it = find a way to earn much money
i looked at many browser games this days and its allways the same. to get good in a game you have to buy items vs real money on each browsergame shop.
so why dont create a shop where you can buy all the perf and even rand stuff in diablo2?
its an old story.
blizz employes sold and selling rollbacks/dupes/exlpoits to other persons to gain extramoney
i think blizzard have some shops too...why not?
shops are selling duped items that wount poof if you join a game with the same shopped item!
how is that possible? i just can understand how people can spend realm money in shops.
but i guess more buyers = less bots
less buyers = more bots and every public game is getting flooded by random shopspambots.
-many players ar frustraded by those "bugs" and buy items @ shops. so they dont have to mf or sit infront of their monitor to check tradeoffers in tradechannels. or even moove every 10minutes to perm a game.
here are some tricks for you to bypass this bugs.
1. idling channel/games. if you want to stay in a channel get a bot witch perform a type command.
if you want to stay in a game perform endless walk @ a5. just get up the stash. click on it and watch your char running into the wall forever.
2. muling and realm down error. get yourself a trustfully friend or another dia+exp cdkey. google for "how to launch diablo2 multi" and you can mule without fearing loosing your items. if you switch characters do it slowly. not to fast.
3. mfing without ip-ban. just reset your ip or change cdkey after 19 runs..
if you have dynamic ip. reset connection to your isp. if you have a static ip - change the mac-adress of your computer and reconnect to your isp.. if you do so - join a game and stay 10minutes or just change the cdkey of your game. all the baalbots out there do so.
they change cdkey after 10-19 runs. so the "used" key can cool down.
- if you want to play legit without any errors play single player. blizzard failed at implenting ladder items to single player again but there are some guys who allready made a patch to use atleast ladder runewords @ singleplayer. google: ladder runewords in singleplayer.
you all have to know that only some guys are working @ diablo2 for some days in a year. they have free hand to implent dupe/rollback/exploit - methods. those are so worthfully you cant imagine. those methods are sold by employes to shops and dupers.
and only fix a method if its public.
the last rollback method was reported to blizzard a long time ago but they did not anything. they just ignored those!
but many users posted this method in this forum and a blizzhackers site. they just deleted it hahah!.. and some days later. they had to fix because playing was impossible and everybody was spamming bnet forum. and if playing is impossible nobody buy items from shops anymore = no extra money for blizzard.