A. Speed up development on the game. Work more efficiently, like a studio without an infinite budget.
B. Stop neglecting the community. Tell us more about what's happening with the game instead of being so secretive all the time.
Either would be satisfactory. Both would be amazing.
You are running under a couple of assumptions, and these assumptions are dictating your expectations.
1. They are going to ever read this. Someone who would actually have any kind of power at all to enact the ridiculous crap you're spouting here. They won't.
2. That, if they did read it, they would give a !*@# what you think. They don't. You are a not even a speck of crap to them. You are less than invisible. You are a void as far as they are concerned, as are all ten of you that post in this forum.
3. They can benefit from "caving in" to your ridiculous demands. There are bottom lines, and then there are other things. Other things don't matter. You are in that category. They do not care about the individual customer. "But I will start an intertron revolution!" No, you won't.
4. That anybody besides you will do this, which seeing your history, you certainly won't. Look at your original post. "I'm going to buy it, but I'm not going to buy the expensive version!" Oooo, scary.
5. That people outside of this tiny, itty-bitty little hardcore audience will give a crap or even know what you're talking about when you say something like "dh model" or whatever.
Suggestion: move along. Not going to happen?
Fine, then answer this question: What would Blizzard gain from any of your demands? Nothing.
You're one microscopic cog in His catastrophic plan,
Designed and directed by his red right hand